1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741
A professional opportunity to perform as Assistant in advertising management and marketing set up.
- Obtained GPA 3.50/4.0 Degree from the Media College of Washington, Washington in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at Advertising as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Consumer Orientation, Computer Literature as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Associate Advertising Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of organizational communication, consumer motivation and various features of advanced media.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have thorough knowledge regarding mass communications with the essence of consumer associations.
- Have adequate knowledge regarding marketing and sales support.
- Acquired practical understanding with sales and sales management.
- Done extensive Researches on various features of advertising and promotions.
- Known with film production and video production.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive
1995- Present date: Work as the Assistant Manager for the Sabbath Marketing, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Offered necessary support for the operations administrators regarding cost determination and analytical view of current and previous accounts.
- Planned and transmitted truck task force.
- Took necessary actions for documenting bills ad union labor postings.
Provided necessary operations for implementing computer systems.