1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741
A professional opportunity in that to perform as coordinator in advertising management and marketing set up.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at communications as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Consumer Orientation as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Associate Advertising Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 with the due knowledge of organizational coordination, consumer motivation and various features of advanced media.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have thorough knowledge regarding mass communications with the essence of consumer associations.
- Have adequate knowledge regarding marketing and sales support.
- Done extensive Researches on various features of advertising and promotions.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Advertising Coordinator for the Dylan's Mega Store, Charlottesville with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary coordination to monthly, weekly and periodical sales and marketing operations.
- Provide input to the computer systems.
- Produce classified reports as well as monthly communication correspondence.
- Provide maintenance for media contracts as well as various rate books.
- Take necessary measures for verifying information correctness.
1996- 2002: Worked as the Print Media Coordinator for the Eddie Shoppers Stop, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary coordination regarding planning, updating and management to monthly, weekly and periodical sales and marketing operations.
- Worked as liaison to different media and marketing representatives, production department and shop executives regarding troubleshooting and formulating.
- Provided essential developmental approaches along with the budget proposals.
1994- 1995: Worked as the Sales Representative for the Virginia Visions, Virginia with the following responsibility
Provided necessary supervision for support personnel.