1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Obtain a respective career in administrative or management with advertising background.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas at Advertising Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at advertising as the major with the fundamental knowledge of Consumer Orientation as well as Marketing and Communications.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 at advertising with the due knowledge of organizational coordination, consumer motivation and various features of advanced media.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have adequate knowledge regarding marketing and sales support.
- Done extensive Researches on various features of advertising and promotions.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Advertising Manager for The Doors Publications, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary design direct mails along with the brochures as promotional strategies for various trade fairs as well as conventions.
- Prove potentiality regarding other assigned promotional works.
- Take necessary measures for initiating, organizing and promoting different trade shows for Tennessee traders as well as other promising areas in business and trade.
- Set up a good relationship with traders and consumers through different ways of media advertising and marketing.
- Initiate and execute trade show project of almost $175,000.
1996- 2002: Worked as the Executive Secretary to the Advertising Manager for the Memphis Morning News, Memphis with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Formulated statistical studies of advertising extraction for utilize in evaluating spirited ranking.
- Offered supply contact and back-up to sales personnel.
1995- 1996: Worked as the Legal Secretary for the Memphis Division of Social Activities, Memphis with the following responsibility
Provided necessary research works for general secretarial reasons.