1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Obtain a respective career in administrative or management with advertising background.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Dallas Management School, Dallas at Finance Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at Mass Communication as the major with the due orientation in English.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988 at Finance with the additionally concentrating on organizational coordination, consumer motivation and various features of advanced media.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Memphis Club of Advertising media, Memphis in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have astonishing communicating skills in both ways of verbally and written.
- Have adequate knowledge regarding marketing and sales support.
- Have excellent consumer service record with necessary professional and supportive view.
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities and practice accounts up to $6 million.
- Capacity to meet deadlines under extensive pressure.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Assistant Account Executive for The Priest Associates, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Initiate media along with the necessary placement.
- Provide essential direction for copy, design and other creative tunes.
- Offer necessary direction for all segments regarding consumer supports for national account that is primarily founded in the South-Atlantic area.
1998- 2002: Worked as the Account Supervisor for The Anderson Group, Memphis with the following responsibilities
- Provided supervision to coordinating division.
- Provided necessary direction, instruction and guidance to support personnel during ad placement system.
- Worked as liaison to different media and marketing representatives, production department and shop executives regarding troubleshooting and formulating.
- Provided necessary assistance for various advertising operations.
1996- 1998: Worked during the Advertising Internship for Glory Agency, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provided market researches and analyses.
Supplied various written press releases.